Sunday, August 2, 2020

SHOP POLICIES

Welcome to my store! Thank you for your interest in my art. Below you can find information on shipping and returns.


Contact me:  Email - voznarski@yahoo.com, Anatoli Voznarski

Accepted payment method: PayPal - voznarski@yahoo.com

Returns and exchanges

I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations


Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Custom or personalized orders
Questions about your order?
Please  if you have any problems with your order: voznarski@yahoo.com
Returns and exchange details
The paintings are insured in case it is damaged/lost. 

DAMAGES: When you receive the shipment with damage, please contact me and send me the pictures of the damage. You will have 5-7 DAYS to ship the package back (with tracking/delivery confirmation), and then your refund will be processed. The paintings has to be insured in case it is damaged/lost.
RETURNS: If you found that the painting is different that what you expected, you can return it within 2 WEEKS of receipt (with insures /tracking/delivery confirmation). A refund or credit will be issued upon receipt of the returned item(s).

EXCHANGES: Exchanges are possible for any reason for a painting with similar size and value available in my shop within 30 DAYS. You will need to email me upon receiving you package.
Payment
PayPal: voznarski@yahoo.com
Shipping

Your painting will be shipped within 1-3 business day of purchase. 
Shipping Worldwide
Shipping to South America, Asia, Australia, Africa please contact me first for shipping costs. 

Shipping include Insurance and tracking (USPS).

Custom order paintings will be shipped after painting is completed and fully dry to touch.

All paintings are packaged with great care in custom boxes, and fully protected.

Contact me:  Email - voznarski@yahoo.com, Anatoli Voznarski